There is a new patch [Ver. 1.1.0] update for Dokapon Kingdom: Connect users. It is scheduled to go live worldwide on June 5 @ 4pm PDT. The patch will update the following:
Local Wireless Mode:
- When using Local Wireless Mode, multiple Nintendo Switch players can play together without the use of internet connection.
- A Nintendo Switch Online account is not required to play Local Wireless Mode.
- Guest play is also available in Local Wireless mode. With one Nintendo Switch console, up to two guests can participate when playing against other Nintendo Switch consoles wirelessly.
- Online mode and Local Wireless mode will have separate save data files.
- Saved data in Local Wireless mode cannot be used in Online mode.
- The CPU’s AI Strength has been adjusted for “Weak” and “Normal” difficulties.
(Note: The “Sneaky” AI Strength has not been adjusted.)
- Various UI adjustments have been made.
- Minor bugs, typos, and other issues have been fixed.